Socialize

Appeal of Fauquier Republican Canvass Moves Forward

Cameron Jones has been pursuing an appeal of the Fauquier County Republican Committee Canvass which culminated in an election on 22 March where some number of Democrat voters are likely to have played a significant role.

Today on The Bull Elephant there is an article by Jamie Radtke on this subject.

You can read that Article HERE.

Comments

comments

10 Responses to Appeal of Fauquier Republican Canvass Moves Forward

1. A Happy Fauquier Democrat Reply

July 1, 2014 at 6:24 pm

Wow guys, this dialogue is excellent! We are so lucky to have a group of folks like you governing our County and controlling the State legislative branch.

I’m taking plenty of screen shots of this hot mess to use in the local elections next year.

• Anton Afterwit Reply

July 2, 2014 at 2:37 am

Happy Fauquier Democrat,

You would be lucky to have some of the people here governing the County and controlling the State legislative branch. None of the people posting here are elected officials and none of the people here control the State legislative branch. Your argument is false.

Your attempts to stifle discussion will not work. Conservatives do not try to block public discussion, especially when it comes to the principles of the Republican Party and the actions of Republican Party officials. The principles of the Party can stand the light of day and Conservatives are not embarrassed by them.

Feel free to take all the screenshots you want to use in the election. Not sure how that will help you because none of the people here will be running for office. Since the whole discussion focuses on how Democrats have tried to infiltrate the Republican Party using unethical and immoral tactics, I am not sure how that would benefit you.

2. Rick Jones Reply

June 29, 2014 at 1:35 pm

You Cam are a true coward! You won’t own up to you own actions and now are hiding behind your Tea Party friend Amy Cassandra in the CA’s office. Nothing like wasting the taxpayer’s money to advance yourself. You stay classy Cam!

• Anton Afterwit Reply

June 29, 2014 at 7:23 pm

Mr. Rick Jones,

Wow! You are so unhinged by your loss that you cannot even type the link correctly to the website you want others to visit. Go ahead, be an O and tell everyone how it is not your fault and the Editor modified your post to make you look bad.

Why are you railing against Amy Cassandra? I can see you railing against Cam as you obviously do not want him to win anything, but why Amy Cassandra? She does not even post here.

I think you need to get some professional help before you stroke out or something.

• Rick Jones Reply

June 29, 2014 at 8:59 pm

Totally calm here, much different than Cam and his supporters at the last FCRC meeting. Let me quote the lady, who will remain nameless, who was red in the face and out-of control after Cam was voted off then floor during his rant “that’s f#####g bu##s##t.”. Classy stuff in a room full of conservative Christians.

• Anton Afterwit Reply

June 29, 2014 at 9:27 pm

Mr. Rick Jones,

Please let us know the name of the Lady that you heard saying that. I am not sure we need that kind of behavior and someone should talk to her.

But not sure the person is a Cameron Jones supporter since you did not tell us who it is. Again, just stick to the facts and stop the tit for tat. Just report on the facts and let us decide. If the person really said that in a public forum then she obviously does not have a problem with it being reported on.

Let us not act like the liberal left and just cast out accusation with no facts that can be checked. Give everyone the full details and let us investigate and verify the veracity of the statements.

• Adam Cassandra Reply

June 30, 2014 at 1:52 pm

The only thumb sucking baby and complete coward I see here is Rick Jones, who isn’t man enough to post under his own name. You’re a despicable person spreading your hate all over the web, and now attacking my pregnant wife?!? She has nothing do to with this BS you’re so strung up about. If you have a problem with my wife, you can call or email her or I directly. I’m sure you have our contact information. Otherwise, you need to keep your mouth shut.

• Ziggy Reply

June 30, 2014 at 9:59 pm

Bravo Adam. I see the person posting as Rick Jones has worn out his welcome on numerous other sites. It is terrible to think this person might be a Conservative or a member of the FCRC. I don’t believe the first but I am starting to believe the second.

I am shocked by the behavior being exhibited by people who purport to be Republicans, Conservatives and Christians. I would hope that the purported Republicans, Conservatives and Christians that list these people as friends would take them aside and talk to them about their inappropriate behavior.

3. Cameron Jones Reply

June 29, 2014 at 12:42 pm

I will address, JUST one time, this 2009 Dem Primary issue that you keep bringing up (like it means something even if it were true).

If you want to know more about it, contact the Commonwealth’s Attorney. (540 422-8120)

Cam Jones

4. Rick Jones Reply

June 28, 2014 at 9:44 pm

Cam Jones is a thumb sucking baby. Waaaaa I lost, Waaaaa dems voted, Waaaaa I didn’t get my way. What a hypocrite this man is, when he himself voted in a D primary not that many years ago. If you doubt, take a trip down to the registrar and take a look at the public record. His railing against Libertarians is another two-faced opportunity, as he told many members of the Fcrc that he is more libertarian than republican!

I’ve put a link to Cams favorite website, as there is no doubt that is who he’s out to help.

Please Tell Us What YOU think.