Socialize

Richard Viguerie, Reagan Confidant Endorses Cam Jones for Chairman

Reagan and Viguerie 1984I knew Ronald Reagan.  In fact, I am the third longest active living conservative at the national level.

I was there when liberals and some establishment Republicans criticized Ronald Reagan as being too conservative to win the presidency.  Well, history showed that the critics of the greatest president of the 20th century were wrong.

Cam Jones, who is running for Chairman of the Fauquier County GOP, is going through a similar experience that Ronald Reagan faced, even from some establishment Republicans who opposed my friend and a true patriot-farmer, Martha Boneta.

Cam has the conservative principles and optimism that Ronald Reagan brought to the White House.  He is a true leader, and will do great things for the Fauquier GOP.

The election for Chairman of the Fauquier County GOP is Saturday, March 22.

I urge you to vote for Cam Jones for Chairman, and for my principled conservative friends — Peyton Knight, Rick and Toni Buchanan, Madge Eicher, and Adam and Amy Cassandra — who are running for at-large members of the committee.

This is an all-star Reagan Republican slate for the Fauquier County GOP.  So, be sure to vote this Saturday at the Warrenton Community Center, 430 E. Shirley Ave from 9am to 2pm.

Richard A. Viguerie

Chairman, ConservativeHQ.com

Comments

comments

9 Responses to Richard Viguerie, Reagan Confidant Endorses Cam Jones for Chairman

1. Pingback: The Racist Roots of Virginia’s Land Use Laws - Fairfax Free Citizen

2. Pingback: Jones Wins Appeal for Fauquier County Republican Chairman - Fairfax Free Citizen

3. Stephan Reply

March 21, 2014 at 8:14 pm

I noticed Editor Joe Civitas did not endorse Mr. Jones. Why is that?

• jcivitas Reply

March 21, 2014 at 8:38 pm

I endorse Mr. Jones and his entire ticket including the two he selected who are from the other camp.

Although we post the news that the other two outlets won’t touch, I try to maintain impartiality.

Joe Civitas, Editor

• Stephan Reply

March 21, 2014 at 8:44 pm

Will you be at the canvass Joe? I know a lot of the regulars on here but have never met you before.

• jcivitas Reply

March 21, 2014 at 9:25 pm

No, I don’t appear in public.

You all have fun at your little Republican Party!

Joe

• Glorious Winged Eagle Reply

March 21, 2014 at 10:19 pm

Ask Cam tomorrow if he knows Joe.

4. Vox Veritas Vita Reply

March 21, 2014 at 2:15 pm

Since when did Mr. Viguerie move to Fauquier? I thought he very hypocritically lives under the truly strict zoning protections in Rappahannock county.

• rickbuchanan Reply

March 21, 2014 at 4:32 pm

Wow, Vox. A national, conservative hero like Richard endorses Cam and you find some picayune, insignificant fact like he doesn’t live next door to Cam? Sometimes you really amaze me. Why don’t you go pick on Scott Russell and his cronies from American Spectator that are endorsing him. Wonder where they live? I bet not in Fauquier County.

Please Tell Us What YOU think.